Unofficial WA Reds supporters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to go.............Ricky.

2 posters

Go down

It's time to go.............Ricky. Empty It's time to go.............Ricky.

Post by map88 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 am

As much as I enjoy watching him when he's on fire(scoring runs, not chucking hissy fits)....watching him lately has left me very dissapointed. Not performing in the batting, getting angry with other fieldsman I think it's time to call stumps on your career mate.

I think his poor performances are taking a toll on Australia (not that any of them really did that great against Pakistan), in saying this, I would love for him to come out and prove me wrong by hitting a ton, and taking 5 catches.........I just don't think he has it in him anymore.

I know he has said he would like to play on.....But I'd Much rather he step aside and let a young up and comer step into the side, and show Australia what they've got!

Ricky has been great over the years, It might just be a case of getting old but he needs to realise he's damaging Australia at this current point in time, If he wants to continue playing, he needs to get some runs on the board, I'm not talking about 10's and 20's I'm talking about 40's and up.

I'm sorry But I think for Ricky It's time to go.......
map88
map88

Back to top Go down

It's time to go.............Ricky. Empty Re: It's time to go.............Ricky.

Post by Redszone Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am

Unfortunate but i agree.

Give Michael Clarke his shot at captaincy, he seemed to have the team playing together well during the ODI series against England.
Redszone
Redszone
Admin
Admin

https://wa-redszone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by map88 Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:33 pm

map88 wrote:

I think his poor performances are taking a toll on Australia (not that any of them really did that great against Pakistan), in saying this, I would love for him to come out and prove me wrong by hitting a ton, and taking 5 catches.........I just don't think he has it in him anymore.

I highlighted the part that I am quite proud about. Despite our loss to India, I'm quite proud of his effort in this game, he batted well. I still think it's time to call stumps and although it was a loss, how many tons does Ricky have left in him? Maybe he should take his Ton And run....... I must admit i didn't watch the Australian Fielding efforts, so i can't comment on how he did there. If he doesn't retire and doesn't get sacked.....I really hope he finds some form over the break.....
map88
map88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum